A name is something special, it takes time to choose and some believe it has links to our personality. It stays with us throughout life and it forms our identity.
A naming ceremony can be held in your home or any other location that has meaning to your family. I will meet with you to discuss your hopes for your child, any promises you wish to pledge and the roles you would like family members and friends to play in the life of your child. You can call these people whatever you like, they do not have to be ‘Godparents’.
This information along with your choice of readings, poems and music will be developed so I can deliver a ceremony which will create a memory to be treasured forever, by all who attend.
My Naming Ceremony service includes:
- Unlimited email & telephone support.
- Commitment to work with you to customise your ceremony until it’s exactly the way you want it.
- A large choice of readings, type of service, and other options.
- Support with developing your own ideas! From decorations and gifts to food and venues.
- A personalised certificate to commemorate the day for parents and other significant family members.
Please be aware that for the foreseeable future I will not be taking any bookings for Naming Ceremonies.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Julia, January 2017