Marriage is something which should be celebrated.
If you are reaching a milestone in your marriage, why not consider a vow renewal ceremony in the presence of your loved ones, some of which may not have been present at your original ceremony?
Those who were could step back into their original roles!
Maybe your wedding day was not as elaborate as you would have liked but now you have the financial means to have the day of your dreams?
What if you eloped? Have your family been moaning that they didn’t see you tie the knot?
If you decide to renew your vows with me as your celebrant the day can be exactly as you want it;
small or large,
fancy or simple,
informal or formal,
modern or traditional.
The options are endless, let your imagination run free!
I have many ideas for unique touches which can personalise your ceremony so that it is a day which will be fondly remembered for many years to come.
My vow renewal service includes:-
- A free no obligation consultation
- Unlimited communication to ensure all your questions are answered
- Access to my collection of poems, readings and music suggestions
- A unique, tailor made renewal ceremony created by me, just for you
- The opportunity to include mini ceremonies such as; handfasting, loving cup or unity candle
- A variety of options for involving children and ‘original’ members of the bridal party
- Liberty to choose any religious, spiritual or cultural wedding traditions
- A commemorative certificate